Here are some updated practices I want to share with you. Please take some time to read them.
- 24-hour Cancellation Policy: If you are showing any symptoms, please reschedule. You will not have to pay for your appointment.
- Masks are not longer required. You are welcome to wear a mask if you would like. I’m happy to wear one too. Please let me know.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival.
- I encourage everyone to practice social distancing as much as possible while you are at the office.
Some personal guidelines to make your treatment as safe as possible:
- I have added a HEPA Air Purifier to the treatment room.
- I will continue strict hand washing guidelines for myself.
- At the end of my office day, I will do an even deeper clean before I go home for the day.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org