Here are some new practices I want to share with you. Please take some time to read them.
- Updated 24-hour Cancellation Policy: If you are showing any symptoms, please reschedule. You will not have to pay for your appointment.
- When you arrive, please wait in your vehicle. I’m trying to limit the number of people in the waiting area and building. I will text you when the room is ready for you.
- To limit the number of people in the office, I’m asking that no one accompany you to your appointment unless absolutely necessary.
- Please bring your own mask with you. When you are in the halls and restrooms, please wear the mask. During your session, please choose what is most comfortable for you.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival.
- I will have a touchless thermometer to take your temperature, and I will have a waiver with 3 Yes/No questions for you to fill out.
- Please remember to bring your own water bottle at this time. I’m not allowed to provide self-serve items right now.
- Please practice social distancing as much as possible while you are at the office.
Some personal guidelines to make your treatment as safe as possible:
- I have added a HEPA Air Purifier to the treatment room.
- I will continue strict hand washing guidelines for myself.
- ALL linens and blankets will continue to be changed in between every client.
- I will disinfect surfaces in the treatment room and restroom in between every client.
- I will disinfect the payment system in between clients too. Please know that pre-paying is always an option through the MassageBook scheduling program.
- At the end of my office day, I will do an even deeper clean before I go home for the day.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com